Now, as for the bomb, check out the Antrim, Michigan forensics report. Some excerpts, with my comments, follow.
1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election.
2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail.This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.
Wow. Or zowie, or biff-bam-krunk. As someone once famously said, this is a big fucking deal. This calls into question every result, anywhere the Dominion system was used. And that, True Believers, has the capability of calling the entire election into doubt.
5. Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s statement on November 6, 2020 that “[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . .” was false.
The Secretary of State was either lying or incompetent. Either way, once again, this calls the election into doubt.
6. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.
7. The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.
So, this election was tainted, and it calls into doubt, again, every election documented by Dominion Systems machines. But that’s not the real kicker; this is:
16. Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03 pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. This means that all security logs for the day after the election, on election day, and prior to election day are gone. Security logs are very important to an audit trail, forensics, and for detecting advanced persistent threats and outside attacks, especially on systems with outdated system files. These logs would contain domain controls, authentication failures, error codes, times users logged on and off, network connections to file servers between file accesses, internet connections, times, and data transfers. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present; therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.
17. On November 21, 2020, an unauthorized user unsuccessfully attempted to zero out election results. This demonstrates additional tampering with data.
Did you get that? This is prima facie evidence of fraud.
As stated before, this not only casts doubt on the Antrim and, indeed, the entire Michigan election, but also every election where Dominion software was used. All of those election results should receive this same forensic analysis. All states and localities should immediately stop use of Dominion machines and software.
Go read the entire report. It’s not an exaggeration to state that the future of the Republic depends on addressing the issues found in this analysis.